Slellung Wurzsburg - positions ground

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Antworten
dahiot daniel

Slellung Wurzsburg - positions ground

Beitrag von dahiot daniel » 21.07.2005 22:12

The stellungen equipped of two radar Wurzsburg-R and an Freya are they implanted on the ground always of the same manner for the detection.

It is to tell for its orientation, parabola to the north, west , south ?
The distance between two Wurzsburg -R and the Freya is it always the even, it is to tell a switchboard implantation in the case of a stellung.
My demand makes reference in Stellungen in Brittany, connected to the Jafü of Rennes.

Thank you

Dan

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 24.07.2005 15:42

Hi Dan,
Local terrain conditions (spot heights) would determine the exact locations of the radars within the Stellung. The nominal minimum disctance between the W-R was 400 m the max 1000 m and no obstacles within 100 m. The Freya should be at least 150 m from either W-R. (figures from German source. I don't have a BAMA number or a German file no, but the document is signed by Lt Jahsen, which as far as I can tell was a JLO at LANGUSTE). The attachment depicts the "regulation" layout of Stellung in 1944, typical of the layout you find in the more elaborate Stellungen in France.
bregds
SES
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“