Funkmeßbeobachtungsstelle KOMET - IV./LNR 351 ?

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Antworten
EricZ
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Venloer Scholle

Beitrag von EricZ » 26.08.2006 11:37

Hi Michael,

so we have to restrict ourselves in this discussion simply to the dipoles to distinguish between a "common" Freya (but what is common Freya... there are so many different kinds of Freyas) and a Groß-Freya. The very fact that there are dipoles with different lengths is the main difference between the various kinds of Freya antennas.
This K3 device was working on a lower frequency (75 MHz) than other Freyas: Ok, now I've got it! ;) :) :holy:

The term "Groß-Freya" stimulated my fantasy in a way that I was thinking about a really tall appliance like a Wassermann, a Würzmann or something like that... :holy:

I will have to read the Funkstör and the Funkmeß Trenkle again neatly to work out what kind of devices could/should have been in this post.

Best Regards, Eric
And I'm hovering like a fly, waiting for the windshield on the freeway...

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 26.08.2006 11:48

Hi Eric,
If you check Funkmesstrenkle ;) the table on page 192 you'll see that a Köthen C had an antenna of 7.7 x 9.6 m versus the Freya (Mot.), which had one of 5.0 x 6.2 that is about a 50 % increase in antenna size. And that is quite interesting because it means that the entire antenna and dipoles were only 1/3 harmonic. I am drawing like mad.
bregds
SES

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 26.08.2006 15:05

SES hat geschrieben:Hi Eric,
I am drawing like mad.
bregds
SES
Done, please see:
viewtopic.php?p=71229#71229bregds
SES

EricZ
Forenuser

Beitrag von EricZ » 27.08.2006 12:28

Hi Michaël,

:thanx: :thanx: :thanx:

Yesterday evening it was again Tenkle and Dahl time... :lol:

If Trenkle had been informed properly, we can use the information out of his books for our discussion.
The Stellung Komet had a Groß-Freya and the information from this device was used by the ABG, quite near the Groß-Freya post.

But on the recce pics we can see so many shadows eg of different antennas that we still have the unanswered aspect, where the ABG was placed at that time. "Near" is a very elastic term... :holy:

The search keeps on going.

Best regards, Eric

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 27.08.2006 12:36

Hi Eric,
It is evident that Trenkle had access to Dahl's material or someone in Dahl's unit, so I agree we can and should use Trenkle to supplemet Dahl.
Yes many shadows, my best bet is still a location on or near the bridge.
And now the Gross Freta mystery has been solved, so the web is starting to unravel.
But this is a very tough one. It would have been easier if one had asked for a picture of a FuMO 214 in Hanstholm :lol:
bregds
SES

EricZ
Forenuser

Beitrag von EricZ » 28.08.2006 13:29

Moin,

das anhängende Bild zeigt eines der auffälligen "Gebäude", die südlich der Kreuzung B288/B8 zu finden ist, der bislang unser Hauptaugenmerk gegolten hat.
Heute ist an dieser Stelle an einem schmale Feldweg nichts als ein reiner Acker zu finden.

Vielleicht können wir dieses Objekt ein wenig diskutieren... :)

Grüße, Eric
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

MikeG
Administrator
Ort/Region: Bispingen
Beitrag von MikeG » 28.08.2006 16:07

Moin!

Wäre es möglich, auch einen Ausschnitt desselben Fotos zu bekommen, auf dem ein Baum o.ä. zu sehen ist? Das würde die Einordnung der Höhe des "Gebäudes" deutlich vereinfachen (anhand des Schattenwurfs).

Mike

EricZ
Forenuser

Beitrag von EricZ » 28.08.2006 17:43

Moin Mike,

pdf ist per email an Dich unterwegs!

Grüße, Eric

MikeG
Administrator
Ort/Region: Bispingen
Beitrag von MikeG » 28.08.2006 20:33

Moin!

Verglichen mit anderen Bauten ist das ja eher flach - so vielleicht drei, maximal vier Meter hoch. Ich hatte zunächst angenommen, es sei ein höheres Objekt, aber die Sonne stand zum Aufnahmezeitpunkt offenbar extrem tief.

Mike

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 29.08.2006 09:21

EricZ hat geschrieben:Moin,

das anhängende Bild zeigt eines der auffälligen "Gebäude", die südlich der Kreuzung B288/B8 zu finden ist, der bislang unser Hauptaugenmerk gegolten hat.
Heute ist an dieser Stelle an einem schmale Feldweg nichts als ein reiner Acker zu finden.

Vielleicht können wir dieses Objekt ein wenig diskutieren... :)

Grüße, Eric
Hi Eric,
I checked "our" photo ;) , and I agree with Mike. The object is around 4 m high, and I think the location is too far from the bridge, which I think is the central site. I have previously pointed out some objects, which could be a radar.
bregds
SES

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“