Tagjagdstellungen

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
EricZ
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Venloer Scholle

Tagjagdstellungen

Beitrag von EricZ » 08.08.2005 21:18

Moin,

mal ein Thema, das wir hier im Forum an sich noch gar nicht diskutiert haben, das aber durchaus interessant sein könnte.

Leif und ich haben gestern abend kurz darüber diskutiert.

Neben den ganzen Funkmeßstellungen, die anscheinend vorrangig - ist das überhaupt richtig? - der Nachtjagd dienten, gab es anscheinend auch noch "reine" Tagjagdstellungen.

Obwohl ich mich schon seit mittlerweile längerer Zeit mit dem Thema Funkmeßstellungen beschäftige, sind mir zu diesem besonderen Aspekt leider noch keine konkreten Informationen vor die Flinte gekommen.

Ist jemandem vielleicht, aus irgendwelchen Gründen etwas mal zu diesem Aspekt in die Finger gefallen.
Es macht ja wohl kaum Sinn, wenn in Lagekarten zwischen Funkmeßstellungen der verschiedenen Klassen und den Tagjagdstellungen unterschieden wird. Von letzteren muß jedenfalls deutlich weniger gegeben haben.

Grüße, Eric
And I'm hovering like a fly, waiting for the windshield on the freeway...

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Tagjagdstellungen.

Beitrag von SES (†) » 09.08.2005 10:28

Moin Eric,
What an interesting and thoughtful question. I found it deserved a rather lengthy answer so please see:
http://www.gyges.dk/german_day_fighter_control.htm
and I do hope we get lots of reactions.
bregds
SES

Leif
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Kiel

Beitrag von Leif » 11.08.2005 15:21

Hallo.
Ich bin gerade beim "Einlesen".
@ SES: Schau mal Golücke, Schweinfurt im Strategischen Luftkrieg Seite 187 ff. und vor allem S. 198-218 an.

Viele Grüße,
Leif

EricZ
Forenuser

Beitrag von EricZ » 11.08.2005 16:04

Hallo Leif,

vor allem S. 209 ist recht aussagekräftig. ;)

Eric

SES (†)
Forenuser
Tagjagdstellungen

Beitrag von SES (†) » 11.08.2005 21:08

Hi my friends,
Thank you very much. The pages you refer to are from the period where some semblance of order reigned in the German air defence. The initial question was: Were there dedicated Tagjagd-Verfahren Stellungen. What I tried to illustrate is that the answer is: Not in same sense as there were Nachtjagd-Verfaheren Stellungen. During daytime intercept control was performed by the GefStd of the JG, Jafü or JD and maybe the Gruppe. The only exception I have been able to find is described on: http://www.gyges.dk/II%20JK%20spring%201945.htm at the bottom of the page. But I am working on it. Stay tuned to www.gyges.dk .
bregds
Michaël ;)

Leif
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Kiel

Beitrag von Leif » 11.08.2005 21:19

Hi SES.
Die von Dir aufgestellten Thesen werden durch Golücke untermauert. Er schreibt, daß die Tagangriffe erst Mitte 1943 begannen und deshalb auch die gesamte Verteidigung auf Nachtjagd ausgerichtet war.
Was nicht recht deutlich herauskommt, ist die Frage, ob die Stellungen nicht auch für die Tagjagd später mit hinzugezogen wurden. Auf jedenfall habe ich keinen Hinweis auf eigene Tagjagdstellungen mit eigenen Geräten entdeckt. Diese hätten ja auch wirklich keinen Sinn gemacht. Und erst recht nicht, wenn man die Material- und Bedienerknappheit berücksichtigt.

Viele Grüße,
Leif

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 11.08.2005 21:33

Hi Leif,
It is true that daylight attacks against Germany proper, did not assume serious proportions until late 1943. But daylight attacks occured against Germany and the occupied countries from1 SEP 1939. Please read the references I gave to Hoffmann and you'll see, that a daylight air war ranged over France and the Low Countries from the spring of 1941. At this time there were Jafüs in Germany, The Netherlands, France and Norway dedicated to control of day-fighters. Modestly my thesis is not a thesis - it's facts :)
Mfg
Michaël

EricZ
Forenuser

Beitrag von EricZ » 11.08.2005 23:07

Hi Michaël,
Moin Leif,

ok I´ve grabbed it, also thanks to Mr. Golücke. :)

But what about the few Tagjagd-Stellungen that must have existed.
Some examples for Tagjagdstellungen seem to be "Schneeglöckchen" and "Löwenzahn" in the Netherlands and some other post in the former Deutsches Reich.
I would like to refer on a map from end of July 1944 compiled for the 3 JD.

Maybe Jos can help us also a little bit. ;)

Cheers, Eric

SES (†)
Forenuser
Tagjagdstellungen

Beitrag von SES (†) » 12.08.2005 08:24

Hi my fellow Ln-Nerds,
I'm so glad that I said up-front, that I only had 50 - 75% of the answer ready at hand. I've looked at the radar equipment of all the Flugmeldemess and Jägerleit Stellungen at http://www.gyges.dk/Flum%20and%20Jagd.htm
and when I complied the informaton I was struck with the lack of equipment (Würzburg-Riese and Y-Linien) in some sites. Without these 2 pieces, Himmelbett is not possible. And Y-Verfahren (Jagd) (Zahme Sau) was performed from the GefStd of the JD/Jafü.
So my conclussion now is, that the following Stellungen were only able to do day-fighter intercept control:
http://www.gyges.dk/Jag%20Leit%20SE%204.pdf : POMPEJUS, OKTAVIAN (which I think also was the Jafü) and STEPHAN.
http://www.gyges.dk/Jag%20Leit%20Med%205.pdf : PAUKE and ASSEL (which BTW also could be a Freya-Igel Stellungen) and SAATKRÄHE.
I had the 3 JD document you talk about but I lost it - could you possibly . . . please :)
bregds
SES

jopaerya
Forenuser
Ort/Region: middelburg

Beitrag von jopaerya » 13.08.2005 10:56

Hello L.N. Friends

For the Tagjagd in 1944 in 3 Jagddivision there were 3
important stations near the coastline Brennessel , Schnee-
glöckchen and Löwenzahn and 4 other stations inland
they reported to the 3 Jagddivision (Deelen)
There was at the 3 Jagddivision a Tag fuhrer and
a Nachtjagdfuhrer see Falke.
http://www.falkenjahre.de/leseprobe/267-277.pdf

Normaly the stations had Y-Linien and sometimes
Egon with or without AN.
At the 4 and 5 Jagddivision it looks like the Tagjagd-
stellugen Pluto and Brutus reported to L 487 of JaFu 4
and 5 and then to the 4- and 5 Jagddivision.
There was also a L487 (Zeist) planned in Holland ,
so maybe there was a plan in the 3 Jagddivision
to work the same as 4- and 5 Jadgdivision.

I have never seen a Tagjagdstellung with Ordnungen
but the Tagjagdstellungen divers a lot in composition
from 6 to 2 Y linien and from 3 to 0 Egon .

The kopy I got from the Tagdjagdstellungen and the map
of 29-07-1944 are of a bad quality sorry but you can
use them at will.

Regards Jos

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“