Jägerleitstellungen

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
MarcusCDe
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Neustadt a. Rbge.

Beitrag von MarcusCDe » 05.07.2005 13:57

@Dattelgeist:

Deine Fotos sind echt super, also machen mir Deine Laufwarzen auch nix aus ::ironie::

Aber: Was rauchst Du eigentlich für´n Kraut ? :mrgreen:

MfG
den Rauchergeist mögender
Marcus
„Mut ist oft Mangel an Einsicht, während Feigheit nicht selten auf guten Informationen beruht.“ Peter Ustinov

Deistergeist
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Barsinghausen

Beitrag von Deistergeist » 07.07.2005 22:42

Natural American Spirit, wirklich nur Tabak.

MfG Ohnezusatzstoffegeist

Deistergeist
Forenuser

Beitrag von Deistergeist » 12.12.2005 20:14

Neuigkeiten zur Dattel: Ein Tiefbrunnen der Anlage befindet sich laut Aussage eines Interessierten in der Nähe des Annaturms-UNGESICHERT mitten im Wald. Also beim Dattelspaziergang etwas aufpassen.... :?

Glückauf! Steinkohlegeist
„Tradition ist nicht die Anbetung der Asche, sondern die Weitergabe des Feuers“

Deistergeist
Forenuser

Beitrag von Deistergeist » 17.08.2008 14:52

Neuigkeiten: Fritz Lauenstein aus Wennigsen hat sich laut Deister Leine Zeitung sehr ausführlich mit der Dattel befasst... :-)
Und die Anlage im Maßstab 1 : 50 nachgebaut! Eine öffentliche Vorstellung ist in Planung.

Der Zeitungsartikel mit Fotos steht leider nicht online, tut mir leid.

Auf dem Anna Turm selbst wurde eine Richtfunkstrecke nach Stade betrieben(der heutige Betonturm ist ein Nachfolger des alten Stahlturms!).

Glückauf! Thomas
„Tradition ist nicht die Anbetung der Asche, sondern die Weitergabe des Feuers“

paw
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Rokitzan, Tch

Pegasus Y

Beitrag von paw » 02.11.2008 23:58

Hallo,

(first of all, sorry for English, I do understand Gernan but my written German is horrible). Here's my small contribution to the topic of "Jägerleitstellungen".

Attached photos were taken at the "Praha" hill inside Brdy mountains. The concrete fundaments on the pictures were built during WWII, as a basis for one of 9 wooden towers, which held several "Heinrich" and "Freya" radiolocators. The crew of approx. 200 persons stayed in nearby garrison (relicts of the garison still exist). In the woods around, there are very subtle marks of former trenches (and possibly air raid shelters).
According to the maps, which can be found here on lostplaces, this basis has to be the "Pegasus", one of the nodes of the radiolocation network for night fighter navigation.
During the war, the area of Brdy hills served as military training area, under the name "Truppenuebungsplatz Kammwald". Radiolocation base was just one of several new military objects, which were bult during this period.

Today, the "Praha" mountain is, because of suitable conditions, still used for radiolocation, but not of a military nature - there stands a modern meteo radar, which covers one half of the Czech republic and it's output can be seen every evening as a part of weather forecast.

One question perhaps for moderator: pls., may I use infos & pictures from geschichtsspuren.de, of course with giving appropriate credit and back link to lostplaces, on my purely non-commercial website? Just a plea...

greetings
Pavel Wunsch
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

beaviso
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Gdansk (Danzig), Polen

Beitrag von beaviso » 14.11.2008 01:55

Ahoj Pavel,

What a huge socles you have there! You may also find this thread interesting - a similar Jaegerleitstellung (Y + EGON) in Poland: viewtopic.php?t=5827

Cheers,
Michal

Btw. Isn't Brdy the area where the radar of the famous Missile Defence System is to be placed?

paw
Forenuser

Beitrag von paw » 14.11.2008 10:49

Ahoj Michal,

thank you very much for pointing me to that thread. Now I can positively confirm, that these sockets are a basis for a Heinrich tower. Some post-war photos, which I unfortunately don't own, show towers which resemble more the "thin" version of Heinrich, with ladders being well isolated against weather influences (site 860m above sea level).
I plan another visit(s) on the Praha mountain, because so far I failed to find any other Y-Peiler fundaments. The terrain unfortunately does not provide an easy survey, as is visible from the photos, and any kind of "massive" search is complicated by the fact, that the place, although without current real military usage, is still deep inside the military area. But I guess, that the minimal distances between the towers could help a lot. I'll report any eventual progress ;-)
To Your question: yes, Brdy is indeed the intended location for a XBR radar. More exactly, it shall be located on a nameless (have heard the name Břízkovec, but I'm not sure if it is a official name) hill 718m. It would be 6km apart from existing meteo radar on Praha and from former Jaegerleitstellung.

best regards,
Pavel

paw
Forenuser

Pegasus Y

Beitrag von paw » 23.11.2008 23:13

Ahoj,

In recent weeks, examination of Pegasus location went on. The results are encouraging ;-)

Disclaimer: The depicted and described places are inside the military area. While the risk of any interference with military training activities is almost nonexistent near "Praha" hill (meteoradar site), the possibility of being seized and eventually penalized for unauthorized entry is real. I don't hold any responsibility etc. etc. ...

So far, we discovered (with my teammate Stan) 5 sets of Heinrich fundaments and a couple of other relicts. The dense woods around have played a positive role here - out of 5, 3 towers still lay where they fell. It is possible to examine the parts of the aerial system, wiring, cabin on the top of the towers, details of wooden construction etc. There shall be 7 "Y" sets on Pegasus, so we're probably still missing 2 of them. However, our estimations say that at least one of the constructions was located exactly on the spot of modern meteo tower, so its traces could be already wiped.
As for expected 2 Freya EGON installations, we have one "candidate" at the moment. The stone building with wires from WW2 era inside could be a housing for Freya.
No traces of Hans were found (or at least, recognized).
The ruin of nearby garrison for military personel was partially re-used in modern times, probably as a storage place.

I'd most appreciate any photos/drawings/facts from similar "Jaegerleitung" facilities in Europe. And I offer anything I have regarding this topic in return, of course.

greetings,
paw
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

paw
Forenuser

Pegasus Y

Beitrag von paw » 23.11.2008 23:19

more photos.....

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 24.11.2008 09:42

Hi paw,
This is absolutely fantastic. You have done an unprecedented and very rare find - congratulations and many thanks for sharing.
If you look here:
http://www.gyges.dk/Jargerleit%20Stellungen.htm

you will get a good fell for the lay-out of these types of Stellungen.
bregds
SES

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“