Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Antworten
Leif
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Kiel

Seetakt

Beitrag von Leif » 04.01.2006 20:21

Hallo.
Wir haben jetzt in der Datenbank für Seetakt-Geräte, bzw. Funkmeßgeräte, die Batterien zugeordnet waren, eine extra Untergruppierung eingerichtet. Diese Anlagen passen bei normalen Funkmeßstellungen nicht recht rein.
Zur Zeit ist die grafische ein ausgefüllter blauer Punkt. Es kann aber sein, daß sich die farblichen Zuordungen noch verändern, da wir am Rumprobieren der Kombinationen sind. Es soll eine bessere logische Verküpfung ergeben und die Sichtbarkeit verbessert werden.

Wenn jemand Daten zu den MKBs beisteuern kann, freuen wir und natürlich ;)

Viele Grüße,
Leif

aga300
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Heppenheim
Seetakt

Beitrag von aga300 » 04.01.2006 20:52

Schneller Blick in die Literatur:

Ault - Onival
1x Seetakt, 1x Wuerzburg Seeriese

Fecamp
2x FUMO 24 Seetakt, 1x Wuerzburg Seeriese, 1x Mammut

Stp. 42 Arromanches

La Roche Auderville
1x Seetakt

Cap Frehel
2xWürzburg Riese, 1x Mammut, 1x Freya, 1x Seetakt

Kernevez
1x Seetakt

Ouessant
1x Seetakt

Ile de Re

St. Ro517 Ile de Oléron
1x Wuerzburg Seeriese

Quelle: Alain Chazette - Atlantikwall Le Mur de l'Atlantique en france 1940-1944

Gruss
TP

Leif
Forenuser

Beitrag von Leif » 04.01.2006 21:06

Danke Thomas!
Ich bin noch etwas im Rückstand mit dem Einarbeiten Deiner Informationen. Aber es wird. Und die gelisteten Stellungen werden dann auch folgen :)

Viele Grüße,
Leif

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 05.01.2006 11:09

Hi Leif,
Happy New Year and thank you for yet another fine initiative.
I thrust that you have checked GYGES for FuMOs in Denmark.
I have some locations for FuMO Stellungen along the Baltic Coast, should be able to deliver over the weekend. What I have is not very pecise locations, but a start.
bregds
SES

beaviso
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Gdansk (Danzig), Polen

Beitrag von beaviso » 05.01.2006 19:32

SES hat geschrieben:I have some locations for FuMO Stellungen along the Baltic Coast, should be able to deliver over the weekend. What I have is not very pecise locations, but a start.
Such a "start" may turn out to be quite enough for some nerds, like Alkali and me! :mrgreen:

Leif,
you may add 1 W-R to your list.
Used >probably< in conjunction to Marine Kuesten Batterie "Schleswig-Holstein" (40.6 cm) and MKB "Schlesien" = 6./MAA545 (15.24 cm Bofors) - both at Hela.

brgds,
M.

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 05.01.2006 20:06

Such a "start" may turn out to be quite enough for some nerds, like Alkali and me! :mrgreen:

brgds,
M.
Hi,
Now how come I was kind of expecting this reaction from you guys ;)
But again it is not THE school solution, but a good start. It will require some data reduction on my part, and I'm quite happy to do that. I doubt that there is much published on the subject. If I know Jos right he might have some info on HKB and MKB along the coast and the FuMO were frequently co-located. So we should be able to correlate the location of the radar with a battery.
bregds
SES[/quote]

beaviso
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Gdansk (Danzig), Polen

Beitrag von beaviso » 06.01.2006 00:29

That's great. All we need is an initial point. Now we ought to search the entire 500 km coastline without any hints, so it wouldn't be a picnic as there are so many other things to do ;)
I'm most eager to solve the mystery of Swinemuende/Swinoujscie. There are 2 W-R socles on the dunes, standing only 25 metres apart from each other! Definitely too close - I seriously doubt there were both used at the same time! Everybody says they belonged to Lw (Stellung "Schnepfe") but I still believe they might have belonged to some Marine unit, and "Schnepfe" itself is still to be found somewhere in the area.

cheers,
Michal

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 06.01.2006 09:28

Hi Michal,
You are right on the distance:
"The nominal distance between the Würzburg Riese sites was a minimum of 400 and a maximum of 1000 m. The Freya again had to be at least 150 m from any of the two".
Sometimes a foundation was built and later it was discovered that it was unusable for some reason. So a new was built, but the first was not dismantled. In RINGELNATTER there are 3 W-R foundations, but there was only 2 W-R radars. There is 3 Flak bunkers, but the site only had 2 guns. The last Flak bunker was used for a Dreh-Freya. So things are not always what one would immediately think.
bregds
SES

SES (†)
Forenuser
Re: Seetakt

Beitrag von SES (†) » 06.01.2006 09:40

aga300 hat geschrieben:Schneller Blick in die Literatur:

Ault - Onival

Fecamp
2x FUMO 24 Seetakt, 1x Wuerzburg Seeriese, 1x Mammut

Stp. 42 Arromanches

La Roche Auderville
1x Seetakt

Cap Frehel
2xWürzburg Riese, 1x Mammut, 1x Freya, 1x Seetakt

Kernevez
1x Seetakt

Ouessant
1x Seetakt

Ile de Re

St. Ro517 Ile de Oléron
1x Wuerzburg Seeriese

Quelle: Alain Chazette - Atlantikwall Le Mur de l'Atlantique en france 1940-1944

Gruss
TP
Hi,
Let's please remember that SEETAKT was not a type of radar, but a function of the radar. The KM distinguised between SEETAKT and SEEART. The SEETAKT was used for sea-surveillance and the SEEART was used for directing artillery. Some types of radars could be used for both purposes. The See-Riese and the Renner family was normally used as SEEART only. The FuMO 1, 2 and 3 were as far as I can tell used as SEETAKT only. The FuMO 4 and 5 was used for both purposes.
bregds
SES

Leif
Forenuser

Beitrag von Leif » 06.01.2006 09:41

Hello.
Great to thave you LN-Nerds here :) Thanks for your contribution!

As I am not familiar with geographical location of the Stellungen, it would be great, if you could post the coordinates.

Best Regards,
Leif

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“