T-Hut as Abwehr Zentral & Empfangsgebäude in Belzig/Mark

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Gast

T-Hut as Abwehr Zentral & Empfangsgebäude in Belzig/Mark

Beitrag von Gast » 29.03.2006 18:22

Hi,

While browsing Trenkle's 'Funknachrichten' i stumbled across page 151 with (enclosed) picture of the Abwehr Zentral & Empfangsgebäude in Belzig/Mark. Looks very similar to the brick T-Huts as were build in Holland for the Jägerleitstellungen!!

Does anyone know of if it is indeed a similar type of building? Is the building still standing at Belzig/Mark?

Did the Abwehr build more of these type of buildings? (it looks like they are easy to confuse with Y-Auswertung T-Huts!!)

Best regards, Klaas
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 29.03.2006 20:22

Hi Klaas,
Interesting find. I have not come across inexplicable T-Huts in Denmark. I think the Abwehr had a facility at Zealand and one in Løkken.
bregds
SES

MikeG
Administrator
Ort/Region: Bispingen
Beitrag von MikeG » 10.04.2006 14:31

Hi!

Weiss jemand, wo genau in Belzig sich diese Anlage befand?

Does anybody know where exactly this facility was in Belzig?

Mike

MikeG
Administrator
Beitrag von MikeG » 11.04.2006 17:41

Hi!

In the meantime, I made contact to local radio amateurs in the Belzig area and got some vague information. Will visit the suspicious location around easter.

@Klasio: You are referring to a Trenkle book I do not have (Leif doesn't own it, neither). Are there any infos regarding this site that might help finding it? Which infos about the Funkzentralen of the Abwehr has it, anyway?

Furthermore, are there any infos regarding the predecessor of that site? It must've been in the Berlin area, but I have no clue where exactly ...

Mike

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 11.04.2006 20:45

Hi Mike,

Please see attachment for the pages about the Abwehr that are part of the Trenkle Funknachrichten book.

Best regards, Klaas
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

kuhlmac
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Hamm / Iserlohn

Beitrag von kuhlmac » 11.04.2006 21:28

Hi Klaas, I didn't think that this building with the T-Hut was build espacially for the Abwehr etc. -
in my opinion it bears a standard element type for official buildings like schools, little town halls etc., in the standards of the 30's.

I begun in 2000/01 to collect further material of building standards of bulidings in the 3rd Reich for a doctors thesis (use of this buildings in the FRG), but did't went on... - and on many photos there are similar bulidings to that, but non of the Abwehr....

Greets
Christian

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 12.04.2006 22:38

Hi Christian,

Thanks for the interesting info. Always thought the T-Hut was a specific design used for the Jägerleitstellungen, but now i now better. This forum is great, a lot can be learned here!

Best regards, Klaas

MikeG
Administrator
Beitrag von MikeG » 13.04.2006 00:43

Hi!

First: Thanks for the Trenkle scan, very helpful!

I'm not sure if this is a standard building - or a military building at all. It might simply be a house that has been "in the wrong place at the wrong time" - like the one in Wohldorf which housed the Überseefunkzentrale of the Abwehr.

If it should really be a standard building - and be it just one derived from Kaserne buildings - it might have looked different in other parts of Germany. Think of the Luftwaffe Kaserne buildings: They sure are kind of similar, but always bear a "local touch", using regional materials and style details.

Mike

MikeG
Administrator
Beitrag von MikeG » 22.07.2006 22:54

Moin!

Ich versuche immer noch herauszufinden, wo sich in Belzig und Stahnsdorf die Funkzentralen der Abwehr befunden haben. Bei Belzig bin ich mir inzwischen relativ sicher, zumindest bei einer der zwei Anlagen dort (Sende- und Empfangsstelle waren räumlich getrennt). Hierzu siehe beiliegendes KMZ

In Stahnsdorf waren Sende- und Empfangsstelle gemeinsam untergebracht – ich finde nur absolut nicht heraus, wo dort ...

Kann jemand mit diesen Infos dienen und/oder die Lage bei Belzig mal vor Ort verifizieren? Wäre toll!

Mike

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 25.08.2006 21:02

Hi,

Just noticed some additional info on the main geschichtsspuren.de site, ref:

https://www.geschichtsspuren.de/cms/fer ... mburg.html

Best regards, Klaas

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“