Unbekannter Sockel?

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Antworten
SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 30.09.2016 20:21

Hi Rolf,
In RINGELNATTER there was also three W-R foundations. My theory is that one turned out to have an unsuitable construction or location and hence had to be replaced. In Poland there has been found a Was M IV foundation with eight Abspann Sockles. Clearly the four of them were not used, but they were replaced with more usable ones.
mkg
SES

beaviso
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Gdansk (Danzig), Polen

Beitrag von beaviso » 08.10.2016 20:59

SES hat geschrieben:Hi Rolf,
In RINGELNATTER there was also three W-R foundations. My theory is that one turned out to have an unsuitable construction or location and hence had to be replaced. In Poland there has been found a Was M IV foundation with eight Abspann Sockles. Clearly the four of them were not used, but they were replaced with more usable ones.
mkg
SES
In LOEWENFELS 2.Ordnung Stellung (today in Poland) also three W-R foundations remained - one of them must have been abandoned at some stage.

The site with Was M IV mentioned by SES is LEOPARD. Obviously SES meant twice as many Abspann Sockeln, i.e. six (Was M IV required three of them). After 10 years we know that there was no sixth, so only two were "wrong" and became redundant. Perhaps they did not pass quality control phase ;)

M.

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“