LN experte SES ist Gestorben.

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
beaviso
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Gdansk (Danzig), Polen

Re: LN experte SES ist Gestorben.

Beitrag von beaviso » 30.12.2020 19:55

What a devastating news! I rarely visit this forum, so I learned it only today. I am deeply saddened with this loss.

Michael was always very helpful and was the one who actually shared his knowledge - which can't be said of some of us, including myself. His was my, and surely not only mine, mentor and inspired to action. I will always remember past times, some 15 years ago when information sent by SES (and Leif) led me and Czarek "Alkali" to ongoing discoveries of former radar sites within current Polish borders. It was still in times when there was no Google Earth as we know it today, no LIDAR map portals, just some general satellite photos and old maps. A short but intensive episode in my life, which started in late 2003 after being inspired by a relict which later turned out to be a former Jagdschloss. And then I found SES’ web site, which he established in 2003 as well, and which totally inspired me to dive into LN subject.

Gyges.dk webpage became a monument of HIS PASSION and continuosly broadened knowledge. It was mine and yours LN-nerds homeguiding light. Michael SES - thank you, blue sky and rest in peace, my never-met, but real friend. You helped, you inspired, you motivated.

Michal “beaviso”

Spooky
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Mittweida

Beitrag von Spooky » 10.01.2021 16:00

Ich habe erst heute lesen müssen, dass SES gestorben ist. Das alles ist sehr bedauerlich! Ich hatte wenig Kontakt zu ihm. Aber er hatte immer ein offenes Ohr für einen und half, wenn und wo er es konnte.

Weiß jemand, was nun aus seiner Homepage mit den zahlreichen LN-Informationen wird?

nordfriese
Forenuser
Ort/Region: on the road

Beitrag von nordfriese » 10.01.2021 16:47

Moin!

Nach meinen Informationen soll die Seite von dänischen Ln-Nerds weiterbetrieben werden.

Gruss aus NF!
Rolf
"Whatever you do, don't mention the war." (Basil Fawlty)

Mihai Pica
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Rumanien

Beitrag von Mihai Pica » 18.01.2021 17:15

Just in case I created a mirror of the entire website in case it disappears at a certain point.

Michael aus G
Forenuser
Ort/Region: OTH

Beitrag von Michael aus G » 19.01.2021 21:20

Mihai Pica hat geschrieben: 18.01.2021 17:15 Just in case I created a mirror of the entire website in case it disappears at a certain point.
Thanks. An important point. It would be a shame if this knowledge is lost. :thumbup:
Gib mir genügend Schubkraft und ich bringe dir ein Klavier zu fliegen!

Leif
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Kiel

Beitrag von Leif » 14.12.2022 22:02

Heute vor zwei Jahren ist SES verstorben. Aber er ist nicht vergessen!
"Information not shared is lost information" war sein Spruch und der trifft den Stil, wie er gearbeitet hat!

Viele Grüße
Leif

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“