Heinrich Peiler towers.

Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 05.03.2006 22:30

Hi SES,

Just noticed a better version of the Y Churchtower picture can be found on the site of Willem Tiemens. It seems his family is keeping the site online.

Ref: http://home.hetnet.nl/~witie/radiopeilstations.htm

On this site is also a pic of the 'superheavy' Y-Tower of Teerose I

Best regards, Klaas

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 05.03.2006 22:50

Hi Klaas,
Thank you. But they cut off the antenna. Did you on the same page notice the person servicing a FuG 16 antenna :-).
bregds
SES

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 05.03.2006 22:59

Hi SES,

On the churchphoto the antenna is visible, please see enlarged detail.

No i did NOT notice the FuG 16 antenna on this site!!! :megawut: But luckily you did ;)

Best regards, Klaas
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 05.03.2006 23:02

Hi Klaas,
Thank you, I didn't look close enough.
bregds
SES

Gast

Ghost Y-mess stellung 'teerose III'

Beitrag von Gast » 27.03.2006 14:23

Can anyone please help out on the detial/ function of Y-mess Stellung 'Teerose III' (not the real codename, but locally called that name)?
This Stellung lies lies exactly in beteen TI at Terlet and T II at Zypenberg/ Rheden. All telephones linies from Diogenes go from T1 thru ' 'TIII' towards T II. There are concrete bases at T III which look familiar to those found at T II. According to Tiemens TIII was built before Diogenes was finished (so before aug '43) and not manned by Ln-personnel.
Was this a fully functional test-stellung for Y-Arnheim (Aussenstelle Arnheim) . See att. luftpic from Tiemens book. (the only one I know). It would be nice if we could shed some light on this 'ghost' Y-mess Stellung!!

willem kleijn

Deelen Research Group
www.fliegerhorstdeelen.nl
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 27.03.2006 16:35

Hi Willem,

Is this 'Teerosen III' not just some extra 5 Y-lines added to the 5 of 'Teerosen I', just like Brennessel II or Löwenzahl II?
And in Teerosen II were the 3 Egon Geräte.

Best regards, Klaas

SES (†)
Forenuser
Beitrag von SES (†) » 27.03.2006 16:56

Hi,
When the Y-Linien Stellungen were estabished for day-fighter control the first Stellungen were established in close proximity to the GefStd of the JD/Jafü they were serving:
1 JD, DÖRROBST.
2 JD, STACHELBEERE.
3 JD, TEEROSE.
4 JD, MEDEA.
5 JD, PENELOPE.
7 JD, MINERVA.
8 JD, SELMA.
Jafü Sch, ANANAS.
Jafü OP, KORINTHE,
Jafü Däne, GOLDREGEN.
Iaw RL V/9 K-2 it was the intention to equip many of these Stellungen with not 5, but 10 Y-Linien. I see the 2 Y-Linien equipped TEEROSEN as 2 X 5 Y.Linien.
The Function of 1 (later 3 JD) existed long before the Zentral GefStd bunker was built and Y-Verfahren (Tag) could easily have been performed from the old GefStd.
Please see:
http://www.gyges.dk/german_day_fighter_control.htm and
http://www.gyges.dk/Gefechtsstand%20bunker%203%20JD.htm

The Freya EGON was an adjunct to the Y-Linien and in some cases a replacement. It is conceivable that the Lw spread the equipment among TEEROSE I, II and III in order to reduce vulnerability.
bregds
SES

ju55dk
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Dänemark

Heinrich I, II M, II U, 3 und 4.

Beitrag von ju55dk » 07.05.2017 08:02

Aus RL 2 V 39.

Junker

nordfriese
Forenuser
Ort/Region: on the road

Beitrag von nordfriese » 08.05.2017 08:05

Moin!

:thumbup: :thanx:

Gruss aus NF!
Rolf
"Whatever you do, don't mention the war." (Basil Fawlty)

Edgar Schlimm
Forenuser
Ort/Region: Lüdenscheid

Heinrich Peiler towers

Beitrag von Edgar Schlimm » 29.06.2017 17:11

Hello together,

I´m looking for detailled pictures of the receiver and transmitters which were used in the huts below the peiler towers and huts situated near the towers.

Are there any links to sites with pictures and descriptions of these radio equipment?

Thank you

Edgar Schlimm

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“