Funkmess-, Funkpeil-, Funkleit- und Funkstörtechnik des 2. Weltkriegs
Antworten
SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Funkmess-Beobachtungs Stellungen

Beitrag von SES (†) » 29.04.2018 19:52

Hi,
It is well known - at least among the Ln-Nerds - that the Luftwaffe established a large number of FuMB Stellung in the last year of the war. I recently received a goldmine of files from a fellow researcher, that described the provision of equipment to about 120 Stellungen of which 100 were unknown to me. I am astounded at the number of Stellungen and the density in some areas.
Please see:
http://www.gyges.dk/Funkmessbeobachtung ... n%20WL.htm
mfg
SES
PS Rolf you may enjoy this ;)

niemandsland
Forenuser
Ort/Region: GU5 (52.37 9.66)
Beitrag von niemandsland » 30.04.2018 06:52

Hi SES,

nice to knew. Thanks.

Could it be that these was an old projekt from the "Deutsche Marine Flak" ?
I remember there was something like that in the beginning of the war (1939/1940?) close to the german coast and by/on some german isle (on the coast of north and east friesland). Not sure but sounds a bit like that. Sorry.. you know I am not so deep in this Funkmess-Stuff. ;-)
There is a KTB from an town in the northern part of germany. I got a few years ago from a german marine researcher. There was described that FuMG just monitor a/c and the course of these a/c. This ends in early 1941. After that I have not seen these entries on KTB anymore.

Greetings from Germany
Guido Janthor
Das Reh springt hoch, das Reh springt weit, warum auch nicht, es hat ja Zeit! :jump:

SES (†)
Forenuser
Ort/Region: 05 ON LT 8
Beitrag von SES (†) » 30.04.2018 11:57

Hi,
No it was two entirely separate organizations, albeit they used similar equipment. In the nature of things the WM was mainly interested in ships and aircraft operating over the sea.
mfg
SES

Antworten

Zurück zu „Zweiter Weltkrieg - Funkmess / Ln / Fernmeldeanlagen“