Curious picture for curious material ...

Militärische Objekte und Anlagen des 2. Weltkriegs (und 1933-1945)
Antworten
Gilberti Dan

Curious picture for curious material ...

Beitrag von Gilberti Dan » 31.01.2005 21:13

Good evening

Recently, i buy 2 originals pictures of a lot of 4 about Beute Flak Oerlikon and Madsen on EBAY.DE .
So, when i scan to 2000 dpi on one picture with Oerlikon Flak Gun, i see behind curious materials, what is it, Radars ? or Engine for produce electricity,

I don't know if in nederlands, the air machine for produce electricity are build during WW2 ..

This picture coming certainly from Holland and dated WW2 "sure" (on the other not in my property, we see same materials with German's soldiers)

On the second zoomed picture i post after, we see it's certainly one Airbase, i can see two planes (ju 88, do 17 or 217) in flight and other Matérials on ground ...

The building similat to farm house ... Who has one idea for help, essentially about material and location ...

Sorry for speak in english :oops:
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Gilberti Dan

second pic

Beitrag von Gilberti Dan » 31.01.2005 21:14

We see one other materials, one is rectangular ...
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Gilberti Dan

pic zoomed 3

Beitrag von Gilberti Dan » 31.01.2005 21:20

Gast

Beitrag von Gast » 31.01.2005 21:37

hey,

it´s only an idea...
what could be a windmill, like an american windmill.
in german "amerikanische windturbine"...

here one example for this typ of windmill:

http://www.pe.tu-clausthal.de/AGBalck/v ... 8407_g.jpg

MikeG
Administrator
Ort/Region: Bispingen
Beitrag von MikeG » 31.01.2005 21:42

Phoo - it's quite hard to say what that is/was. It might be a Funkmessgerät of some type (Drehfreya?), but it might as wel be nothing else as a farm silo or so.

Hopefully, our Funkmess buffs (SES, Eric, Leif ...) will be able to help you.

Mike

Gilberti Dan

Yes, It's one possibillity

Beitrag von Gilberti Dan » 31.01.2005 21:47

Thanks your response
Yes perhaps, certainly ...
and builds are similar to a farm, but on my biggests pictures i think see planes and on other rectangular matérial ..
Not easy to be sure ...
Amic, Dan

Wilm

Beitrag von Wilm » 31.01.2005 21:58

Based on one of our photos I would also tend, that figure “A” is a radio-antenna. Subjectively seen as a huge parabolic meshed dish with a single direction. If it would be a windmill, as proposed by Holger, the exposure had to be a long one. In this case figure “B”, which is a starting plane would look like the scratches at the right side of the picture.
When we are looking more to the middle of the picture, below figure “D” there are also a lot of wires. Based on my experience, I would guess that there would have been something like an openwork for voltage transitions. If yes, “C” and “D” are showing high-voltage-power-poles, “E” the low-voltage power-poles.

Hope this might help a little bit !

Bon chance
Wilm

Gilberti Dan

Thanks

Beitrag von Gilberti Dan » 01.02.2005 19:30

Thanks for your sérious analyse, certainly a windmill, behind buildings, differents electricals matérials.
For the " aircraft," it's difficult to be sure, it's possible it's a wire, and this place is certainmy one big farm .
So, Thanks a lot,
Bests Regards, Dan

MikeG
Administrator
Ort/Region: Bispingen
Beitrag von MikeG » 01.02.2005 21:38

Hi!

I wouldn't bet it's a farm. It certainly could be an airfield in NL - last year, I visited Deelen and the buildings that belonged to the former german airfield look exactly like farm buildings ...

Mike

Antworten